Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am a new member from southern California. I currently do not own a Jeep Renegade but have been back n forth from the dealership contemplating on pulling the trigger on one. I am after a Trailhawk in Anvil color but just want every ones opinions on the Trailhawk Renegade. For me the Jeep will be a daily driver with weekend adventures. I will not be doing any serious climbing but I would like my Jeep to go most places other Jeeps can, for the most part. What's are others thoughts?

Thank you!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm also located in southern California and just bought a jeep renegade. I went for the sport because I wanted a manual, otherwise I would of got the trailhawk. The 9 speed automatic transmissions have had issues according ot most on this forum, but I think with a recent software update they have been doing much better. If you are like me and want a manual, good luck, as there are no 4x4 manual renegades in southern California. The closest one available was in Las Vegas. I ended up flying into Idaho to pick up my renegade because it was 2-3k cheaper than everywhere else. Drove it back to so cal the same day.

I love my jeep renegade and in the next couple of days I am having the lift kit, wheel spacers, turbo blow off adapter, off road tires, and a new ECU, and even after all of that work I will still be a couple grand below the price of a renegade. Only thing missing now is the skid plates.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.