Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. After some time reading the forum - and almost not getting the Renegade because of it - I thought it was time to emerge from the shadows and register. I am the first and only Renegade owner in my town of about 180k so I really did not need an extravagant color to stand out. That is why i picked the oh so sedate Omaha orange version. Just kidding, found a good deal on a 2015 TH and the color was the last thing on my mind. Don't regret the color though, it puts a smile on my face every time I see the car, especially since my last vehicle was a grey audi A3. Inevitably so, my TH is a 2.0 Diesel engine with a automatic transmission - the first automatic I owned and the first I have ever driven. Was searching for a vehicle that would enable me to drive it every day in town and, occasionally get out of work, grab the gun and the dog and drive about 50 km in a hurry (minutes of light matter), with a bit of off roading at the destination. This will happen only after 15 of September, so, for now, we spend our days in town, with some occasional weekend off roading and light fender bending. Thank you for all the information you post and hope I will have happy things to report in the future.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For some reason, the pictures are upside down. Not sure what to do to avoid that. They are taken from the slopes of the Zarand mountains, old, eroded mountains that look more like hills. In the distance you can see the beginning of the pannonian basin, a huge expanse of flatland, that stretches for hundreds of miles - used to be a dried out inland sea, then a huge expanse of grasses on which the Hun horse warriors roamed. The last picture is the result of the meeting of my fascia with the inside of a big hole in the trail - since then repaired and no longer so visible.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Welcome. And nice view of the basin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.