Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum. The Renegade caught my eye and I am interested to see how things pan out for it, especially with the pricing structure and if it has the ability to accept a lift kit to run larger tires or not. I have built my fair share of custom cars, trucks and SUVs, so if the Renegade Trailhawk is priced right and able to be lifted, so that I can reach my usual camping spots, I would like to see what I can do with it and what aftermarket support it receives. I look forward to learning about the Renegade from the members of this forum and maybe being able to offer other members some of my personal experience with anything aftermarket. :D

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Hi Renegador, welcome to the forum, I'm also in SoCal, where do you go for your offroad adventures?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Renegador, welcome to the forum, I'm also in SoCal, where do you go for your offroad adventures?

Hi CalTom,

I frequent all over SoCal depending on the time of the year. Gorman/Hungry Valley, Oceano Dunes/Pismo Beach, Big Bear, Calico, Glamis, Cleghorn, Lytle Creek (in the winter), Anza Borrego, and Joshua Tree just to name a few of my favorite places.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Hi CalTom,

I frequent all over SoCal depending on the time of the year. Gorman/Hungry Valley, Oceano Dunes/Pismo Beach, Big Bear, Calico, Glamis, Cleghorn, Lytle Creek (in the winter), Anza Borrego, and Joshua Tree just to name a few of my favorite places.
Good to hear, we will have to post ideas and and directions to different trails that the Renegade can handle once we get our hands on them. Here is a SoCal thread we can use:
Southern California

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.