Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just a quick introduction as I'm picking up my Commando green Trailhawk this afternoon! This is my 3rd Jeep (2008 JK and a 2014 JK unlimited) and I'm trading in a 2015 Mustang GT for the Renegade. Long story short, I love the Mustang but it's just not practical. Can't take it to the beach, can't take it fishing, can't get the dog in it, and I pay a ton a month for it to mostly sit in the garage. I accomplished several things (financially) by trading for the Renegade as well. Super excited to see what this new platform has in store over the next several years. Take care everyone!

Kyle

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Totally agree on the color, but I fell in love with it back in 2013 when it appeared on the JK. Sought a used one in 2014 when I was looking for my JK, but settled on anvil. I had the Mustang for literally 6 months :) So glad I wasn't upside down in it!

·
Registered
194 Posts
That's a nice history of Jeeps that you come from.

At least the only thing you'll be likely to miss from the Mustang will be the great amount of power it has :)

Keep us posted on when you finally take delivery of your Renegade.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a nice history of Jeeps that you come from.

At least the only thing you'll be likely to miss from the Mustang will be the great amount of power it has :)

Keep us posted on when you finally take delivery of your Renegade.
Oh yes, the power of the new Mustang is unbelievable! The Renegade is sitting in my garage :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.