Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Latitude 4x4 Slate Blue Pearl
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I am new here but just bought my 2nd Renegade. 2022 Latitude 4x4 in Slate Blue Pearl. I am really looking forward to doing some mods and glad i found this forum.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey all. I am new here but just bought my 2nd Renegade. 2022 Latitude 4x4 in Slate Blue Pearl. I am really looking forward to doing some mods and glad i found this forum. View attachment 2396354686
Mine looks identical and I have a 2022 also. I have added led interior lights, led license plate lights, led headlights that mostly work (it is an ongoing project), adaptive cruise control (another ongoing project), tinted the front windows to match the rears. I have did a write up on about everything I have added so far. Welcome. What mods do you plan on adding.

·
Registered
2022 Latitude 4x4 Slate Blue Pearl
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine looks identical and I have a 2022 also. I have added led interior lights, led license plate lights, led headlights that mostly work (it is an ongoing project), adaptive cruise control (another ongoing project), tinted the front windows to match the rears. I have did a write up on about everything I have added so far. Welcome. What mods do you plan on adding.
Sounds like you have a lot of projects going with the electrical system. I like the look of the led lights but i am undecided at the moment on installing them. 1st thing to do is i have to tint the front windows to match the back. It looks odd with the different shades. Then i am trying to decide an order for roof rack, lift kit, brush guard, lights, new tires(but will wait for new tires until i have used up what is on it). There is so much i can do. There is more, but does the list ever end….

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sounds like you have a lot of projects going with the electrical system. I like the look of the led lights but i am undecided at the moment on installing them. 1st thing to do is i have to tint the front windows to match the back. It looks odd with the different shades. Then i am trying to decide an order for roof rack, lift kit, brush guard, lights, new tires(but will wait for new tires until i have used up what is on it). There is so much i can do. There is more, but does the list ever end….
On mine 15 percent matched the rear. The rear is actually 18 percent but it's not a tint you can usually get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts