Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just discovered the Renegade a few days ago. I've got a 2011 Ford Ranger and really need to trade in for something with a backseat. Everything out there is so curvy and just looks the same. The Renegade is pretty distinct though. Doing lots of research and trying to make an informed decision before buying.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm south of St. Louis in Desoto. I started looking for a new vehicle and came to the same conclusion, the Renegade is one of the most unique cars on the market now. I was actually looking at the Ford Focus and Mazda 3 and stumbled on the Renegade on accident. I saw it on the lot and just had to take a look. I couldn't believe that a 4x4 could get almost 30 mpg. When I drove it, I was sold. A couple of weeks later, I was the owner of a Renegade.

The toughest part is finding one with the options that you want. Good luck in your search. South County Jeep seemed to have the most on hand when I was looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.