Jeep Renegade Forum banner

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  CARiD 
#1 ·
Just purchased a 2016 14.t rene and love the car...thinking of do some major work to it (sorry if im posting in the wrong pagr, im new here lol)

6 speed manual 4x4 turbo motor. Love the car on the windy roads in my area. But im looking to get more out of it.

Id like to get 220 out of the motor and see if anyone has accomplished this and if any one has info to help me get this.

What im thinking is cam upgrade, intake system, electric cut off after factory cat. Upgrading intercooler piping.

Agaim sorry im a newbie but just wanna get this car zooming. Thanks in advance to everyone!

#7 · (Edited)
Hello 203 renegade,

Welcome to the forum.

This is a great community of knowledgeable Jeep Renegade owners.

We at MADNESS Autoworks offer a great deal of performance parts for the 1.4L turbo.

Please check out our section on the forum with threads on most of our top selling products.
MADNESS Autoworks

And you can check our performance selection on our website here
Performance Upgrades - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us on the forums, through email, or you can call directly at 512-982-9393.

Thank you for your time, and happy modifying!

#8 ·
Picture posting is really easy.

Take a picture on your phone. Send it your PC as an email and open it.

At the bottom left of this chat there is a picture of a "paperclip". Click the attachment button and it will open up your photos. Select the one you want to attach and press OPEN.

It will then ask if you want to send it as a particular size (I always use large) Send the picture and it instantly uploads into your topic.

You now have 2 options, Thumbnail or full size. Select full image.

Job complete.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.