Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Hailing from Ohio! I’ve had my Mojave Sand 2016 Jeep Renegade Latitude, 1.4L for a little over a year now. Bought it used with decent high mileage (70,xxx) and have racked it up to close to 95,xxx. Virtually the only issue I have is with my seat and steering heat buttons to simply not respond until I turn the Jeep off and back on. (Have you tried turning your jeep off and on again? Lol) That’ll be a thread I search for right after this!

I love this thing though. First year I’ve looked forward to the snow on the roads and boy did it deliver. I was aiming for a trialhawk but I love the manual. I plan on doing a bumper mod. I’ve heard the trailhawk bumper mod Is possible? I’m about to install the Falken Wildpeaks and I am super pumped.

Anyway, I’ve got a lot of digging to do! Hope to see you guys in the threads!

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Renegade Limited AWD 2.4L
346 Posts
Hello everyone! Hailing from Ohio! I’ve had my Mojave Sand 2016 Jeep Renegade Latitude, 1.4L for a little over a year now. Bought it used with decent high mileage (70,xxx) and have racked it up to close to 95,xxx. Virtually the only issue I have is with my seat and steering heat buttons to simply not respond until I turn the Jeep off and back on. (Have you tried turning your jeep off and on again? Lol) That’ll be a thread I search for right after this!

I love this thing though. First year I’ve looked forward to the snow on the roads and boy did it deliver. I was aiming for a trialhawk but I love the manual. I plan on doing a bumper mod. I’ve heard the trailhawk bumper mod Is possible? I’m about to install the Falken Wildpeaks and I am super pumped.

Anyway, I’ve got a lot of digging to do! Hope to see you guys in the threads!
Hello! Welcome to the forum! Would love to see some pictures!

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
The only issue I have is with my seat and steering heat buttons
Welcome Ramrod and I know you will find some superb mods to try out. (y)(y)(y)

Can I draw your attention to the quote above? I am unsure what you mean, possibly a minor typo?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Welcome Ramrod and I know you will find some superb mods to try out. (y)(y)(y)

Can I draw your attention to the quote above? I am unsure what you mean, possibly a minor typo?
Occasionally the heated seat and heated steering wheel buttons on my jeep sometimes refuse to function correctly. When it happens the LED's won't light up at startup and the seats are on by default but won't turn off. A quick restart solves it 99.9% of the time. I've read a few of the threads around here and there is not a verified fix I think. not a major problem. just an annoyance though.

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk 2.4L
86 Posts
I thought the same! Not a fan of tan but it complimented it so well!
I live in a world of tan, so I'm not usually a fan, but I think seeing more of them out and about is helping the color grow on me lol. Yesterday I spotted a lime green Renegade. The many color options are kinda fun.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
I thought the same! Not a fan of tan but it complimented it so well!
Please don't stick camouflage stickers all over it. The last guy that posted a picture of himself standing beside his Jeep couldn't believe nor understand the joke when we posted that we could see him but not the Jeep as it was so well camo'd :p

The next post that day seen only a picture of himself cut and pasted onto a mountainous background with no Jeep in sight as he proclaimed how good a job had been done on his sand coloured Jeep :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts