Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2022 Jeep Renegade Altitude 1.3L 4WD
2018 latitude fwd Renny owner, my dream Renny is bikini blue 4x4, or a yellow trailhawk. Nice to meet ya'll. 馃摰while馃洠
2018 latitude fwd Renny owner, my dream Renny is bikini blue 4x4, or a yellow trailhawk. Nice to meet ya'll. 馃摰while馃洠
Welcome to the Forum!! I started with a 2017 FWD 2.4L Latitude, then upgraded to a 2019 FWD Latitude 2.4L w/ more options, and now I finally got the one I really wanted a 2022 Altitude Sting Gray w/ Black 18in wheels 4x4 w/ the 1.3L Turbo engine. If you need anything or have any questions don't hesitate to reach out.

Reactions: shells2skis

Registered
2021 Trailhawk
I bought a 2018 Granite Crystal Latitude back in 2019, and a year later saw the Bikini color and fell in love. Last year a dealer near me had three Bikini TH's on their lot. Went and test drove one to see how much different the 1.3 was from the 2.4 engine. Ended up trading in and up, so I understand your dream completely. Everytime I see it in a parking lot, my heart sings, plus I can ALWAYS see where I parked!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts