Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Raymond here, I live in Kittery Point, Maine and just purchased new 2015 Renegade Limited, wanted TH but couldn't find one with the options I wanted and didn't want to special order. Less than 100 miles so far and really love the vehicle. My other choice was the Mazda CX3, however the Renegade in my opinion outshines it. Looking forward to a long relationship with it...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Raymond,

Well, what color?

Hooray for new 2015 Renegades - just bought mine this past Tuesday. My competing model was the Subaru Crosstrek - but there's just nothing out there quite like this little Jeep!

Congratulations, and enjoy!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome!

Raymond,
Always a pleasure to welcome new members to the forum. My brother was stationed at Pease AFB over the river in NH so I visited your area several times... beautiful!

Happy Jeeping!
Tim

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi All,
Raymond here, I live in Kittery Point, Maine and just purchased new 2015 Renegade Limited, wanted TH but couldn't find one with the options I wanted and didn't want to special order. Less than 100 miles so far and really love the vehicle. My other choice was the Mazda CX3, however the Renegade in my opinion outshines it. Looking forward to a long relationship with it...
Greetings from across the Piscataqua! Newmarket, NH resident here with a Latitude. Hope you find it to be an awesome little car like I have. Do you know of any interesting trails to take our Jeeps on? I've gone through some in Pawtuckaway Park but aside from one or two parts, they were just meh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.