Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone My wife just leased a 16 latitude from Martin at Westbury Jeep in LI. We couldn't be happier with his service,honestly and full transparency. What a pleasurable experience. I've bought quite a few new cars and have never had a better experience.

Having said all that is my wife's first car. We currently own a 2012 Wrangler Unlimited and needed a second jeep for her to take back and forth to work. She and I couldn't be happier with this little guy. Good on gas lots of room in a pretty small package. It could use a bit more power but what car can't.... Lol.

I'm a bit put off by the lack of a spare and aftermarket parts a few and far between. No at all what I'm used to for my Jk.

I will say I found wheel locks at an affordable price on Amazon $21. Here is the link for any one interested. They fit 2016 and 15 but Amazon says it won't fit the 16. They have it listed wrong. Just search for the 15 year renegade and you will be cool.

McGard 27216 Chrome Bolt Style Cone Seat Wheel Lock Set https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007QB5AWY/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_npfvxbRM0XCD6

· Registered
263 Posts
Welcome! Mods for your 2.4L are limited but you can play with the suspension and tires to give it a more Jeep like ride and use for minor off-roading. That color was our 2nd choice. I had them line up a Anvil, a Mojave, and a White one. Wife liked the Anvil. What color interior did you get? The Mojave we saw had the Sand interior. Looked awesome except we were worried about the long term care.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! Mods for your 2.4L are limited but you can play with the suspension and tires to give it a more Jeep like ride and use for minor off-roading. That color was our 2nd choice. I had them line up a Anvil, a Mojave, and a White one. Wife liked the Anvil. What color interior did you get? The Mojave we saw had the Sand interior. Looked awesome except we were worried about the long term care.
Black cloth interior. I don't know how many mods we will do as it is a lease but it's been a fun few days with this little guy. I look forward to getting to know you all. Thanks for making me feel welcome.

· Registered
85 Posts
Welcome Pimphand... from Flushing, Queens too ��
You can also join us on facebook: Jeep Renegade Owners Group with over 2k members around the world and once you join the main group you can also join our state group: New York Jeep Renegade Owners Group ��

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.