Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Not the same one surely?
Seriously, I remember the first-generation Sportage. I'm sure at least a few of them must have lasted to the present day, but I find it hard to believe.

The first Kia's to come to the United States were definitely not the same caliber of vehicle they're selling now.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Lol I don't know about that. Just had a Kia Rio rental. No cruise. No center arm rest. The wipers looked like they were struggling real bad. Only had 29k miles and was easily the worst new car I have driven.

The new Sportage and Forte were great rentals though.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Welcome to this forum. The Renegade should be a much better car than what you had.

. . . I remember the first-generation Sportage. . .
Ha, I was just thinking the same thing. I looked at them in 1997 and thought better of it and bought something else.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Lol I don't know about that. Just had a Kia Rio rental. No cruise. No center arm rest. The wipers looked like they were struggling real bad. Only had 29k miles and was easily the worst new car I have driven.

The new Sportage and Forte were great rentals though.
You call 29000 miles a new car?

I hired a rav 4 with 8000 miles on it this week.
I think that is the highest mileage rental car I have ever had.
It felt decidedly second hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.