Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Order placed and now the waiting begins. Here's what I ordered.....

- 2016 Latitude 4x4
- 1.4L Turbo w/manual transmission
- Jetset Blue
- My Sky powered roof
- Cold Weather group
- Full size temporary spare tire

And apparently, on the 2016's....

- Satellite Radio is standard (glad I didn't have to pay extra for it - woo hoo!)
- Navigation is not an option (but may be available next June)
- Larger tires are still not an option
- Tonneau cover is no longer an option

They said I should have it in 6 weeks. (Yeah, I'm not too sure on that.) I told them most people's orders are taking 3.5-4 months so the salesman went to double check. But they still came back saying it should be 6 weeks. We'll see.

Although, it does appear they found what I wanted already in the system but it was intended for Orlando, FL. I guess they are intercepting it? But I don't think it has even been built yet anyway (Status: "BA - Pending Order" and Build Priority: "99" whatever those mean). I get my VON on Monday. So I'm not sure how they'll get it to me in 6 weeks or even 2 months.

...but I'm excited nonetheless!

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Order placed and now the waiting begins. Here's what I ordered.....

- 2016 Latitude 4x4
- 1.4L Turbo w/manual transmission
- Jetset Blue
- My Sky powered roof
- Cold Weather group
- Full size temporary spare tire

And apparently, on the 2016's....

- Satellite Radio is standard (glad I didn't have to pay extra for it - woo hoo!)
- Navigation is not an option (but may be available next June)
- Larger tires are still not an option
- Tonneau cover is no longer an option

They said I should have it in 6 weeks. (Yeah, I'm not too sure on that.) I told them most people's orders are taking 3.5-4 months so the salesman went to double check. But they still came back saying it should be 6 weeks. We'll see.

Although, it does appear they found what I wanted already in the system but it was intended for Orlando, FL. I guess they are intercepting it? But I don't think it has even been built yet anyway (Status: "BA - Pending Order" and Build Priority: "99" whatever those mean). I get my VON on Monday. So I'm not sure how they'll get it to me in 6 weeks or even 2 months.

...but I'm excited nonetheless!

:ReneBlueWave:
Hope you get it in 6 weeks! That would be Fabulous! Good Luck

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Navigation and tonneau cover not available on any 2016 models? Sounds kinda ......wrong.
Yeah, I was disappointed. But they said the tonneau cover might be bought separately as an accessory later. And of course the Nav not until mid 2016 (June'ish) - but then, it might as well be a 2017 model.

·
Registered
394 Posts
The UConnect 6.5 is definately available on the Latitude 6MT. Confirmed by an email response from Chrystler. All options except the 17" wheels and "Navigation Package" are ready in my dealer's ordering tool. Just waiting for Chrystler to get their **** together so I can get my order in.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The UConnect 6.5 is definately available on the Latitude 6MT. Confirmed by an email response from Chrystler. All options except the 17" wheels and "Navigation Package" are ready in my dealer's ordering tool. Just waiting for Chrystler to get their **** together so I can get my order in.
It may be confirmed by email, but the computer system wouldn't allow them to add in the Nav to my order. :(

·
Registered
196 Posts
So that means my latitudes 18in black and polished wheels are no longer available for 2016? Sirius radio is standard no matter what on the 5 and 6.5 nav display and navigation has to be available as that with uconnect access is the main reason for having the 6.5 display upgrade

·
Registered
196 Posts
don't u mean the 18in wheels it already comes with 17 alloys with the automatic and tigershark 2.4 option unless u get the manual tranny then u get those 16in ones that also can be had on the sport as a upgrade to the 15in black steel ones

·
Registered
394 Posts
don't u mean the 18in wheels it already comes with 17 alloys with the automatic and tigershark 2.4 option unless u get the manual tranny then u get those 16in ones that also can be had on the sport as a upgrade to the 15in black steel ones
Yes I'm sorry I meant the 18" wheels.

"At the present time, FCA US LLC has not provided any information
indicating the availability of a diesel engine for the Jeep Renegade
model lineup in the future. We greatly appreciate your interest and we
have taken the liberty of logging your feedback. Comments like yours are
just one way FCA US LLC learns of improvements desired by consumers.

We are pleased to provide you with "What's New" for the 2016 Jeep
Renegade as follows:

Standard Content Enhancements
?Hood Decal (MYA) made standard on Trailhawk models
?Rain Sensing Wipers (JHC) made standard on Trailhawk and Limited models
?Floor Mats (CLE) made standard on Sport and Latitude models

Optional Content Enhancements
?Beats Premium Audio System (RCV) available on Latitude, Trailhawk, &
Limited models
?Rain Sensing Wipers available on Latitude models
?Packaged with Cold Weather (ADE) and Safety & Security Group (AWJ)
?18? Wheels (WPR) available with 1.4L MultiAir Turbo with 6-speed manual
transmission

Exterior Colors
?Granite Crystal Metallic replaces Commando
?Jetset Blue replaces Sierra Blue"

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So I just got my VON#! How do I track it? Google searching says there is supposed to be a VOTS site to track it, but all links go nowhere or to the main Jeep page where I cannot find anything about tracking an order.

Also... My salesguy is still confident it will arrive in 6 weeks. He said worst case up to 8 weeks, but he think it may "actually come in this month." HA! I triple-dog DARE them to do that!

:D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I placed my order for a 2015, 3 months ago. I still don't even have an order number. Lucky you!
As dontpanic13 said, check with your dealer. You definitely should have had a VON# by now. Maybe you do and your salesman doesn't know about it? Maybe the dealer was waiting to order you a 2016 even though you wanted a 2015 model? This seems odd that you don't have it yet.

I made sure to specifically ask for the VON at the time of sale to make sure my salesman knew it was important and he was able to get it to me 2 days post the deal (due to end of the month flood of business and computer system issues).

Good luck and keep us posted!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
PM JeepCares on this forum on contact jeep customer service(chat or phone) and they can give you an update. VOTS is not working any longer
Thanks. I hate to have to bug someone to track it for me. I wished the online system was working. :(
....Then I can be as excited (and OCD) as I want to be and track it 5 times a day! :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
So I just got my VON#! How do I track it? Google searching says there is supposed to be a VOTS site to track it, but all links go nowhere or to the main Jeep page where I cannot find anything about tracking an order.

Also... My salesguy is still confident it will arrive in 6 weeks. He said worst case up to 8 weeks, but he think it may "actually come in this month." HA! I triple-dog DARE them to do that!

:D
Jeepcares: www.jeepcares.com or call 1-877-426-5337
Hope you get it this month!

Reactions: R3N3GAD3

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jeepcares: www.jeepcares.com or call 1-877-426-5337
Hope you get it this month!
Thanks, but that website doesn't exist. :(

I did, however, chat with an online customer rep who confirmed the VOTS system is down while they are revising it. But I can check in with them (via chat or phone) whenever I wanted and they would be happy to give an update (as others have pointed out too in this thread).

They did confirm receiving my order today - although they had to dig for it since it was so new. And they suggested I contact them early next week and they should have a better update for me then.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.