Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my White Limited Renegade on Saturday and love it so far. Gas mileage seems ok - better than I was getting in my WRX albeit I think the tank is a little smaller. I'm enjoying the drive to work in traffic a little more than being on and off the clutch the full commute. I'm looking forward to some snow to see how it handles!

No issues so far after ~200 miles - although I did notice the rumble at 30 mph others seem to experience with the 2.4L / 9A combination.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Enjoy your new car. My Trailhawk has been good and very good on gas. I've averaged around 28 mpg for the first 3,400 miles. I'll admit that I haven't taken it off road yet which will result in mileage around 12. I have not noticed any rumble in my car.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Picked up my White Limited Renegade on Saturday and love it so far. Gas mileage seems ok - better than I was getting in my WRX albeit I think the tank is a little smaller. I'm enjoying the drive to work in traffic a little more than being on and off the clutch the full commute. I'm looking forward to some snow to see how it handles!

No issues so far after ~200 miles - although I did notice the rumble at 30 mph others seem to experience with the 2.4L / 9A combination.

Is the rumble only with the 2.4 and auto?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome! That's two new members from Buffalo in just a few days.

I grew up in West Seneca and attended UB. I left for NC right after graduating in 2000, like many did. My parents and youngest brother still live there, and I travel up a couple times per year. I was there in July and got to see Canalside for the first time. It's great to see Buffalo getting in on the urban renewal trend.

Go Bills!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Make that three.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Wow. Just in time for winter.

I remembered that my first Renegade test drive was actually at West-Herr Jeep in Orchard Park during my trip up there in July. Drove it over to Ralph Wilson Stadium.
Actually I just ordered mine so I probably won't have it until the end of winter, sadly.

I went to Transitowne because they're close to my apartment and they didn't have any with a manual transmission. Having a manual transmission is one of my requirements, but I'm not quite ready to buy and I knew if I went to a dealer that had one with a manual I might have caved and compromised on color and options just to get one right now.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I just realized that of the three vehicles I've bought in this area, all have come from different dealerships. I guess I'm not a loyal consumer!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is the rumble only with the 2.4 and auto?
That appears to be the case from everything I've read, theres a thread in the Trailhawk forum that references the rumble and Edmunds.com even references in their latest update. I'm not overly concerned, been shutting off TCS before leaving home for now (this seems to silence the rumle) until it gets sorted out. I believe @JeepCares stated it's a software update to resolve, but am not positive and am awaiting confirmation.

Other than that loving my Jeep so far!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
On a side note purchased mine at North Town and Kim was fantastic to deal with. My previously vehicle was a lease and I came out ahead with quite a few remaining payments because I owed less than the vehicle was worth. They also had a number of colors, trim levels and auto/manual transmission options last weekend. North Town was extremely easy to work with I couldnt be happier. Just need to find time to drop it offer to get my vehicle undercoated before the first salting of the season now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.