Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, i just got my 18 renegade sport 4wd, waiting on tint to be installed already converted all bulbs minus the license plate lights to LED. wanting to add some more lighting soon because i live in the middle of nowhere and have a lot of deer/ wildife in this area.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Are you planning to install a deer warning whistle. It might be a good idea since this is a small vehicle.

But I must admit I don't know if that thing works or not but, you know...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the group. I have a white 2016. Do you have any plans to customize all of that clean white canvas? You can definitely match it to your personality.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
welp , i have been busy with work and what not but i had time to get tint on the windows and windshield. converted all lights to LED minus the license plate bulbs because i kept getting a error, and i had a matte vinyl put on the hood too.
I got a 4x4 sport with the upland package (think that is the my sky pacakge) my first jeep. before i had a kia soul that had the engine replaced at 89k miles and had nothing but trouble since then, and before that i had a 2012 raptor, loved it but i ended up moving out in the middle of nowhere and had to drive a lot more.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts