Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my black Latitude a week ago with 20 miles on it and love it so far after putting about 200 more on it. No issues to report yet. Really surprised that a spare tire wouldn't come standard though. I am thinking about buying one from MOPAR for piece of mind (unless anyone knows somewhere that will sell them cheaper. They are listed there at $234.00). I bought the Jeep OEM slush mats too (eBay for about $80) and they look great. Next step is to get my windows tinted.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Initially I wanted the 4wd since the winters can be awful here but ultimately decided on fwd because I plan on moving to Washington state next spring. If the little Honda Fit that I traded in towards this could handle the winters adequately, I assume the Renegade will be just fine for one Midwesten winter.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats bud! I'm from Chicagland as well. I also wanted the 4wd but went for 2wd. Like you, my old front-wheel daily driver held its own during the last couple Chicago winters. I'm sure with the higher ground clearance and bigger tires our Renegades should be just fine. What percentage tint are you thinking of going with?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats bud! I'm from Chicagland as well. I also wanted the 4wd but went for 2wd. Like you, my old front-wheel daily driver held its own during the last couple Chicago winters. I'm sure with the higher ground clearance and bigger tires our Renegades should be just fine. What percentage tint are you thinking of going with?

I guess the legal limit is 35%. Would prefer it darker, but not sure it would be worth risking it..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just bought my black Latitude a week ago with 20 miles on it and love it so far after putting about 200 more on it. No issues to report yet. Really surprised that a spare tire wouldn't come standard though. I am thinking about buying one from MOPAR for piece of mind (unless anyone knows somewhere that will sell them cheaper. They are listed there at $234.00). I bought the Jeep OEM slush mats too (eBay for about $80) and they look great. Next step is to get my windows tinted.

Should have posted a photo with my initial post!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.