Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just punched 500 miles in my 4WD Red Latitude!

I got the manual 6 speed - wasn't too keen on the 9 speed transmission after reading the forums.

Had a great, hassle free experience, walked away paying $3k off MSRP plus Maximum Care Unlimited with the $100 deductible for $2500.

I've been driving a Honda S2000 for ten years and love it, but commute an hour to work as 'essential personnel' so needed something to reliably get me to where I'm going in the winter.

I have to say, my newfound ground clearance has me constantly fighting the urge to take the thing off pavement...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome to the Forum & ownership! I am in MD, but spend time out in the Ashburn/Leesburg area. Despite my username, I have a Black Trailhawk with an extended roof basket, jack, and shovel mounted up top. Have fun. This is a great bunch of folks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
lucky you for the Money off. I got my Renegade the day they got them at the dealer and they charged me an extra 2000 for mine. But Welcome from another VA Driver.
albinorhino i think i spotted you on rt. 7 a few weeks back. i got a silver reney with a full size thule roof rack with a light bar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.