Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
I have just bought a 2015 Jeep renegade 1.6 diesel- picking it up from dealer next Saturday.
just wondering if anyone can recommend good roof bars for this vehicle- there seems to be plenty of choice but any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
3,737 Posts
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

Post your question in the exterior section for the info you need.

·
Vendor
419 Posts
Hello all
I have just bought a 2015 Jeep renegade 1.6 diesel- picking it up from dealer next Saturday.
just wondering if anyone can recommend good roof bars for this vehicle- there seems to be plenty of choice but any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome aboard! Glad to hear the mod bug is hard at work!

Here at CARiD, we have lots of custom and universal-fit options that will work for your 2015 application perfectly. You can check them all out here:

Still, I'd recommend you to take a closer look at the Racks offered by Thule. We sell these items a lot and can guarantee that the quality is far better than average. Plus, we receive a lot of good feedback on them.

Also if you considering purchasing something, just give us a call. Our guys will make a good deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts