Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's black on black with leather seats. Has the rear 40/20/40 rear seats. It's so pretty. Had eleven miles on it and had over 120 miles back home. So kinda sad it's already on maybe 150 miles since we took it for a drive in the OK mountainside. Funny story. We did a search and found several dealers who had what we were looking for in the Renegade. But decided to go to one on an impulse instead of the original 1st stop. So we drive in and park. The place is a madhouse customers galore! Get approached but a younger fella. Must have been very green and eager. Told him we were looking for a TH but we new they weren't available in the colors we wanted. We decided to look at the Lats and Limited. We're set on the 4x4 and told him so. Well we test drove a vehicle that was fwd and apparently straight of off the trailer. Because he stated it would have been too much effort to move the other vehicles out of the way. Anyway long story short. We are in a different town and next to a freeway. I really haven't been on a city freeway in years. Been living in small military towns. I tell the guy I really don't know my way around and so he guides me around and onto the freeway. My spidey sense is tingling but I'm like alright. Anyway. About 2 minutes in the lil red Renegade starts slowing down and says fuel low. Goes real slow. I'm tripping since I don't know this car and pull over to side into grass. Yeah. It ran out of fuel. Lol. Even still. We just get picked up and head to the first dealership we planned on going to. Of course. We got what we wanted and are happy as clams.

·
Registered
74 Posts
LOL....I too had the 'ran outta gas issue', thankfully right in the dealership parking lot...then laughed my butt off at the salesperson who tries to just put the jug into the spider fuel filler and it spills EVERYWHERE....learned about the white funnel quickly though....LOL...still bought the car! Got the limited as well...loving the hedes out of him! lol....ENJOY!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.