Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sounds decent. How about the sound inside with windows up cruising? As a daily driver, the engine spends most of its time at 2-3krpm. Any droning at a particular rpm?

Does the ecu raise boost?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Yes there is a big difference.

Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJSkfmkncvY
Epic - loved it when the gravel went shooting everywhere from the exhaust - sounds like an Abarth, although it will probably sound better once you get a cold air intake on there (I know there isn't one available yet). I noticed that the Madness ECM is set to "6" and I was wondering what do each of those nine settings represent? Does it produce maximum power at setting 9 or does changing the setting simply change which RPM range that the max power comes in at?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Epic - loved it when the gravel went shooting everywhere from the exhaust - sounds like an Abarth, although it will probably sound better once you get a cold air intake on there (I know there isn't one available yet). I noticed that the Madness ECM is set to "6" and I was wondering what do each of those nine settings represent? Does it produce maximum power at setting 9 or does changing the setting simply change which RPM range that the max power comes in at?
If i put the setting on nine, it will make a lot of high end torque and power. but i don't have any other mods to compensate for the loss of low end torque. so until then number 6 makes enough power in all ranges.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.