Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
You have to believe that if they are highlighting the sunroof in a commercial, they HAVE to be close to actually being able to sell the da**ed things. Who advertises for stuff that is not yet for sale? Ok - I can think of one other marginally successful company selling a certain smart watch. But at least they tell you when it will be on sale.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Agreed. And what about Renegades with more options other than automatic and the upgraded stereo? I'd like to see the navigation and safety packages arrive so I can make some decisions. I might be one of the few, but I'm looking for a pretty loaded model... And absolutely won't buy without the My Sky. The roof is one of the big reasons the Renegade makes sense as a replacement for my Wrangler Unlimited. Come on Jeep! Oops I mean FCA (crazy made up corporate names, lol).

·
Registered
14 Posts
LAME, if I would have watched that commercial before I bought my Trail Hawk, I would have never even went to the dealer to look at one. Trying way to hard to look cool but it comes out looking phoney.

·
Registered
132 Posts
LAME, if I would have watched that commercial before I bought my Trail Hawk, I would have never even went to the dealer to look at one. Trying way to hard to look cool but it comes out looking phoney.
Yeah, agreed. I've said this elsewhere, but I'm waiting for the commercial with it doing cool stuff in the woods and/or on a trail. That'll get people taking it a little more seriously than just a city cruiser. Nothing wrong with that, but you just need all the angles to make a vehicle look good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.