Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As part of a great Jeep swap, I get the Renegade, my son gets the use of my 2004 Liberty, my husband gets his 1996 Cherokee back from the kid. Because, Cherokees are awesome and his lifted JK isn't the best daily driver.

I got a 2015 Trailhawk in Anvil, with the Safety and Security Group, Popular Equipment Group, and the hood decal. I was pleased with how willing the dealer was to get the car for me from another dealer. I was mostly interested in getting the blind spot warning and he managed to find a car in the color I wanted, too.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Regularity rally Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim

·
Registered
187 Posts
As part of a great Jeep swap, I get the Renegade, my son gets the use of my 2004 Liberty, my husband gets his 1996 Cherokee back from the kid. Because, Cherokees are awesome and his lifted JK isn't the best daily driver.

I got a 2015 Trailhawk in Anvil, with the Safety and Security Group, Popular Equipment Group, and the hood decal. I was pleased with how willing the dealer was to get the car for me from another dealer. I was mostly interested in getting the blind spot warning and he managed to find a car in the color I wanted, too.

View attachment 19113

View attachment 19121
Hands in the air WOOT WOOT N I C E ~~~~~ Congrats!!:)

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Nice! It looks like you're not far from the woods. Enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Anvil is a lovely colour. I also have ordered the blind spot warning, even though I know the blind spot is just somewhere you are not looking.
Yep! I'm planning on driving it until one of us can't go anymore. When I'm a little old lady and can barely see above the steering wheel, I'll appreciate the blind spot warning.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.