Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Nice color inside and out.

TS

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats! As much as I love my Latitude, I so wish I got your interior ? it looks great. Any modifications planned for the future?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the compliments and awesome welcome !! Definitely will do some things but scoping out the possibilities !! By the way Mr Sig....ah , my other hobby !! I have a P250. Plus many other toys !!

·
Registered
604 Posts
I really like that interior. I'd like to get hold of some of the orange inserts for my orange Latitude.

Also, I really like the P938, but I keep thinking I'd rather stay with DA for carry, so I haven't jumped on one yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea , the orange accent really pops on the interior , it helped sell it to me, was going to go all black interior but I know that shows every little crumb. I'm sure you can order the orange trims. As for the Sig, P938 is very short grip , not a fan , nice looking but the bottom of the grip digs into my palm. Its all about grip and comfort for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.