Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, new to me anyway. I have money down on a 2017 Renegade Latitude, Alpine White with 2.4L and 4WD. The Jeep dealer is fixing a few things for me first, so I hope to be taking delivery by mid-week or so.

I've had Plymouths, Dodges, Chryslers, Chevys, Buicks, Oldsmobiles, GMCs, Pontiacs, and even a Renault, and my kids have had Saturns and Suzukis, but this is my first Jeep. My brother has had 3 or 4 new Jeep Wranglers over the years, and loved them. Plus, they were good vehicles, reliable, no issues. So I'm looking forward to giving this Renegade a try.

I'll post a few pics when I pick it up.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I'm anxious to pick it up. I have already read the 550+ page owner manual, and the 75+ page Uconnect supplement, so I'm like a kid at Christmas.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Look nice !! My Latitude is black, so, like me, you'll get to know the car wash guys pretty well..... I'm a VIP member... :) White and black vehicles look fantastic....when clean.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Look nice !! My Latitude is black, so, like me, you'll get to know the car wash guys pretty well..... I'm a VIP member... :) White and black vehicles look fantastic....when clean.
Thank you. My first new car was white, so I have some idea of what I'm in for. There's one chain of car washed up here that vacuums them, cleans the mats, and towel dries them. I think I'm going to have to pay them more than a coupl eof visits this winter.

Great looking Renegade, good luck with it. Nice photos.
Thank you!

That is a SLICK looking Rennie! Awesome photos. You got some really good shots with the scenery there.
Thank you. It was a perfect weekend for the photos...warm, sunny, and near peak fall colors. Just wish I was near a nice route or fire road in the U.P.

Someday.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
748 Posts
Welcome to the group, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance with your build.

You can reach us at [email protected]

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome to the group, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance with your build.

You can reach us at [email protected]

Thank you. I do have a question for you, actually. In the ad for this item...

https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-Jeep-Renegade/start-shopping-cid1/new-arrivals-cid2/jeep-renegade-cargo-tub-liner-all-weather-pid161

...there is a subwoofer on the passenger side. I that a custom enclosure, or something that you sell?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts