Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning y'all.

Me and my significant other just purchased a 2016 Jeep Renegade Sport with 21k miles. I'm a pretty dedicated Jeep fan previously owning a 09 Liberty, 02 Grand Cherokee, and 93 Wrangler.

Just have a few minor questions if can get some insights,
1) what are common fail points to monitor on these Jeeps
2) we traded a sonata that had HID lights and these headlights suck balls, what's the best headlight upgrade that can be done either LED or HID.
3) Ours didn't come with Fog lights is it possible to add them with factory switch or would it be easier to add with AuX switch.
4) Lastly do y'all have any recommendations for LED brand to replace interior lights and license plate lights and the lights for DRL

Thank you for your time and Information. Love this little thing just want some heads up and information

Have wonderful day

·
Registered
259 Posts
If memory serves me right FireFlys makes led kits for cars. The one I bought for our 4Runner on Amazon was excellent, even came with interior tools.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for replies and welcome. I've found some answers but still hunting down LEDS that work great for interior lights and license plate lights

·
Registered
421 Posts
Reenegade ditch that Hood sticker, it really demeans the look of a beautiful car. :eek:

Thats some size of cigarette in your mouth and a water bottle stuck inside the window. You couldnt have picked a more unflattering picture :oops::cry:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good Morning y'all.

Me and my significant other just purchased a 2016 Jeep Renegade Sport with 21k miles. I'm a pretty dedicated Jeep fan previously owning a 09 Liberty, 02 Grand Cherokee, and 93 Wrangler.

Just have a few minor questions if can get some insights,
1) what are common fail points to monitor on these Jeeps
2) we traded a sonata that had HID lights and these headlights suck balls, what's the best headlight upgrade that can be done either LED or HID.
3) Ours didn't come with Fog lights is it possible to add them with factory switch or would it be easier to add with AuX switch.
4) Lastly do y'all have any recommendations for LED brand to replace interior lights and license plate lights and the lights for DRL

Thank you for your time and Information. Love this little thing just want some heads up and information

Have wonderful day
I can tell you that HID kits work great with the round headlights. No glare to oncoming traffic. and the pattern looks to be identical to factory. Have not tried LED for headlights, but did swap out all the others you mentioned, plus the fog lights. Got the headlights from kensun.com. Product has been great and excellent customer service when one bulb failed early.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts