Jeep Renegade Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Reenegade ditch that Hood sticker, it really demeans the look of a beautiful car. :eek:

Thats some size of cigarette in your mouth and a water bottle stuck inside the window. You couldnt have picked a more unflattering picture :oops::cry:
Everyone has an opinion it's a free country. I understand the option on the jeep sticker. As far as my smoking or what I drink is irrelevant in this forum. Thanks!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Everyone has an opinion it's a free country. I understand the option on the jeep sticker. As far as my smoking or what I drink is irrelevant in this forum. Thanks!
So sorry that you are offended. That was never my intention and you are offered my apology for the mininterpretation on how to provide a lovely picture for all to see.

However as you are offended and it was my opinion then I am sure you will find this is the first negative reply I have received.

Hopefully it will never be perceived negatively if I comment on:

• a dirty car following a 4x4 rally
  • heaven forbid I should disagree with the colour of a car
  • the size of tyres or the the height that they have been raised on the axle etc etc etc
So many comments that I and all the members in here could possibly comment on but none of us I have seen so far are intentionally meaning to bring any down with insults. That is far from it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So sorry that you are offended. That was never my intention and you are offered my apology for the mininterpretation on how to provide a lovely picture for all to see.

However as you are offended and it was my opinion then I am sure you will find this is the first negative reply I have received.

Hopefully it will never be perceived negatively if I comment on:

• a dirty car following a 4x4 rally
  • heaven forbid I should disagree with the colour of a car
  • the size of tyres or the the height that they have been raised on the axle etc etc etc
So many comments that I and all the members in here could possibly comment on but none of us I have seen so far are intentionally meaning to bring any down with insults. That is far from it.
I can see you were not trying to be negative ...I wasnt in The best mood at the time and it hit me wrong...thanks!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts