Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to get myself on record here. Just brought home my 2020 Sport from the dealer. It was a demo vehicle for them, so it had some miles on it. I'm hoping those miles helped them work out all the kinks. :) And from what I see around here, some of these vehicles can come with kinks attached!! LOL!! With that being said, I am basically liking my new Renegade Sport. I got the 4WD 2.4, red with the black steel wheels. I love the color combo!! This vehicle meets the minimum standards for upgrades. It is basic, but it suits me. (That's beyond the fact it only has a tire inflation kit for a spare. My biggest disappointment. I will deal with that in different category.) I am a senior citizen. The 4WD's I've owned in the past were products of my northern plains, wintery home conditions. They served me well. It's been awhile since I've owned a 4x4. I now spend quite a bit of time in the desert southwest and am hoping my Renegade allows me to get into a little deeper exploration down there. I don't plan on getting into the heavy rock-jumping stuff, just cruise the backroads and service roads. Looking forward to guidance from this forum, doing upgrades to the vehicle, and just enjoying this little Jeep. Glad to be part of this group.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum. A lot of great info here about the Renegade. Most of the models do not come with spare tires. I am sure your Sport looks great but we can't see it. We like pictures.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. A lot of great info here about the Renegade. Most of the models do not come with spare tires. I am sure your Sport looks great but we can't see it. We like pictures.
YES, I'm not very adept at moving data around on computers.. My Colorado Red looks like it came straight from the factory. but I will try to get some personalization going.

·
Super Moderator
3,707 Posts
welcomegroup
and enjoy the forum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts