Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased our Renegade this past Tuesday I have to quit taking the wife with me to get oil changes :D This is the second time she has done this.
But I don't blame her, I like the new Jeep also. Not our first either, had a Liberty and Cherokees and the old Comanche pick up .

Few problems with it, nothing major... One key fob didn't work, dealer tried to reprogram it, but just ordered a new one.

The other one is kind of funny, :laugh: on the passenger door the Renegade emblem is Black & Red and the right front fender has a Trail Rate 4x4 emblem, even though it is not a 4x4 but a fwd. The emblem on the left side door is Chrome &. Black, must have been a Monday build or the Italians had too much wine for lunch. New emblems ordered by dealer also....:)

Not many mile on it yet only 300 but the wife really likes it.

Well that is my Introduction Keep smiling

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your new car!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome!!
While this is MY first Jeep, my husband has had two Grand Cherokees. I really missed the Jeep that he traded in for a Challenger so now I have my own!!

Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just purchased our Renegade this past Tuesday I have to quit taking the wife with me to get oil changes :D This is the second time she has done this.
But I don't blame her, I like the new Jeep also. Not our first either, had a Liberty and Cherokees and the old Comanche pick up .

Few problems with it, nothing major... One key fob didn't work, dealer tried to reprogram it, but just ordered a new one.

The other one is kind of funny, :laugh: on the passenger door the Renegade emblem is Black & Red and the right front fender has a Trail Rate 4x4 emblem, even though it is not a 4x4 but a fwd. The emblem on the left side door is Chrome &. Black, must have been a Monday build or the Italians had too much wine for lunch. New emblems ordered by dealer also....:)

Not many mile on it yet only 300 but the wife really likes it.

Well that is my Introduction Keep smiling
This is really comical, the emblem thing. Did you happen to get pics? Congrats man! Hope the car treats you well.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone for the welcome

Sorry, forgot to take a picture, but the dealer thought it was funny also.
The emblem has been replaced and the Trail Rated 4x4 emblem removed as ours is only a FWD Latitude.

Now if I can only get the 2nd key fob (National back order) Dealer said "do not lose the one I have".

Wish the Pedal Dress up kit wasn't so expensive 85.00
did get the temporary tire kit tough (not the full size spare) but the temp tire, nice to have a jack and wrench.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.