Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Philadelphia Pennsylvania i just got my Renegade on 2/29/2016 Love the Jeep i Got it with the 9 Speakers Beats sound system ive read that a lot of people are complaining about the sound quality with it and everybody is right the speakers are installed wrong and there out of phase i took all of the driver side speakers and inverted the wires and know the stereo sounds great but what bothers me the most is that jeep will not admit to it and the speakers that are installed in the jeep are regular mopar speakers there not even hi end speakers but then they are charging you for a hi end system and i dont think thats fair to consumers but all said and done i love my jeep and especially now that i fixed the problem but im going to do all i can to put this issue out there everyone have a great and bless day http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/forum/images/smilies/ReneBlueWave.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.