Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! i picked up mine this weekend, i fricken love it! 1.4 manual trans 4x4

Already cut off the suitcase and put a tucked dump and it made a really nice improvement in sound and now i get a pop in every gearshift :D

I own a company that will be making new products for this vehicle soon too!

1. snorkel (no cut, no drilling into the metal fender)
2. Light bar mounts
3. "rock rail/side step"

its only been in the ship for about an hour as we progress we will be updating you all here and on our fb page. if there is an admin to talk to that would be great!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

When you get finished with the rock rails (step rails??) for the Renegade, hop over to the Cherokee forum and you'll make a boat load of cash :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum.

When you get finished with the rock rails (step rails??) for the Renegade, hop over to the Cherokee forum and you'll make a boat load of cash :p
BTDT, One of the other companies i own is Stonehenge Series,Hard Parts for Jeeps we used to be heavy in the JK market. we are looking at building a pretty good number of products and while we were at Off Road Expo we met some other companies getting parts ready for SEMA release.

·
Registered
122 Posts
BTDT, One of the other companies i own is Stonehenge Series,Hard Parts for Jeeps we used to be heavy in the JK market. we are looking at building a pretty good number of products and while we were at Off Road Expo we met some other companies getting parts ready for SEMA release.
That sounds very promising. Looking forward to what unfolds!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.