Jeep Renegade Forum banner

New TH owner in the Tdot

5K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  renegade41 
#1 ·
So I finally got my anvil trail hawk this morning. It actually came earlier than the original eta of mid November, even the dealership didn't know why the date changed. So it was a total of 3 months and a week since order was placed until it got delivered.

I took it out for about 100km run through out the day doing errands across town, love the drive love the look. So far so good.

-Tofu

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi tofu

Welcome to the renegade owners club! I actually have the exact same model and colour as you, was lucky enough to find the only 2015 model in Scarborough and picked it up a few weeks ago for about $38k. I live in Etobicoke and have yet to see another trail hawk on the road, nice to know that there is now another one to look out for, and in the same colour! Where do you live? Do you know of any good trails nearby?

Pete

#5 ·
Anvil Army, I like that, too bad the acronym doesn't work in our favour lol.

The only other renegade I've seen is a commando coloured sport or north up in the Markham area, where I'm living, but I tend to be in Toronto, North York area during the week mostly, I'll also get into Oakville once in a while to my parents place. Ill definitely give you a wave or any other renegade for that matter if I see you out and about.

I have mixed feelings about seeing other renegades though, on the one hand I'd love to get some power in numbers thing going, but on the other hand I'd still like to feel special among all the bland suv/cuv's out there... Yea I know I'm a bit narcissistic lol

Don't know too many trails, but originally I was going to drive the reny up north on some of those flat dirt trails and go camping with the family, but it's getting a bit cold for that, so I'm actually eager to push it a bit on the snow

Tofu

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.