Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I have a Renegade Latitude 2WD with 215/65/17 BSW tires.

Do you think that these tires will fit without any rubbing?
BFGOODRICH All Terrain KO2 225/65/17

I know Yokohama makes the exact size I need but I really love the reliability and look for the BfGoodrich tires. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
I would think they'd fit, being the same size. Might want to check with the folks who'd be installing them just to be absolutely sure.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay awesome! I went to discount tire and they said they'll fit fine. And as a bonus it'll raise Titus by about 1.5"! (I'm hoping that's actually true)

Just waiting for them to order. Can't wait!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Your gas mileage will probably drop pretty bad, those are heavy tires.

Oh dang, didn't think of that. Thanks for pointing that out!
I love those tires, but the yoko's may be more practical. Is discount able to get those tires? I have seen the size listed online, but havent actually seen them in stock anywhere, and my local discount said that size isnt actually out yet, who knows.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yeah, I just really like the BFGoodrich ones. But I don't know it's worth the loss of good gas mileage.

I know the yokohamas are available at Tire Rack. Dunno what I'll decide to do ?
I can't find weight specs on the 225/65r17 bfg's, when they had them on tire rack before I remember them being like 44 or 46 lbs each, and the yokos are 31 I think. I had the yokos on my Nissan Titan, I was happy with them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I just really like the BFGoodrich ones. But I don't know it's worth the loss of good gas mileage.

I know the yokohamas are available at Tire Rack. Dunno what I'll decide to do ?
I can't find weight specs on the 225/65r17 bfg's, when they had them on tire rack before I remember them being like 44 or 46 lbs each, and the yokos are 31 I think. I had the yokos on my Nissan Titan, I was happy with them.
That's a pretty significant difference in weight. Quick question, did you notice any difference in ride quality with your yolks?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.