Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got them all ready to go for tomorrow morning. Having a local shop install them. I ordered them from a website called WheelHero.com. They were awesome on the phone and gave me fast FREE shipping. I'll add photos after install tomorrow.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good choice. These are the tires I got and I am so far very happy with them although I still have yet to test them off road.
that's awesome thanks, makes me feel good about my purchase, the cost was $620 for the 4 of them, no tax and free shipping.

·
Registered
290 Posts
After I researched and got them, I saw a video done by a very successful 4x4 company picking what they felt were the best 5 off road hybrid type tires and the Toyos were right there with the K O2 and the Ridge Grappler. I was happy to save over 200 over the Ko2's. And they also have a better warranty.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After I researched and got them, I saw a video done by a very successful 4x4 company picking what they felt were the best 5 off road hybrid type tires and the Toyos were right there with the K O2 and the Ridge Grappler. I was happy to save over 200 over the Ko2's. And they also have a better warranty.
i felt the same about saving 200$, now if i could just get google to stop advertising tires to me, i already bought them! i dont need more tires! you'd think they would be smarter than that, maybe offer me new wheels, oh no they probably saw me type that!!!!:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Really good choice! I have these and can say they really do have great grip. No issues in the snow, mud, sand, or rock. I'm a big fan, will probably order them again if I ever need another set.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really good choice! I have these and can say they really do have great grip. No issues in the snow, mud, sand, or rock. I'm a big fan, will probably order them again if I ever need another set.
thanks, glad to hear you've had good success with them

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im loving the extra clearance these gave me, i have a 1.5" teraflex lift kit then the tires gave me another 3/4".
now i need to get down there and measure the lowest point underneath.

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Renegade Sport Upland
48 Posts
oh man... really want to change tires soon but budget isn't allowing atm. do you have spacers with your lift? it looks great.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These look great! Do you have a lift? Any issues with rubbing? I'm due tires here shortly.
hi there, thanks, yes i have a 1.5" teraflex lift kit and 1" wheel spacers. That helped me get the clearance needed for the larger tires. There is a slight rubbing in the front wheels on the plastic of the wheel well, but it can be fixed by heating the plastic and pushing it back a little. haven't done it yet because the rubbing only happens when you turn the wheels all the way right or left.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts