Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving a 2012 Focus SE manual, and actually quite liked it but it was rusting out bad and left me almost stuck 3 times last winter (I live in Chicago burbs) so I bought a 2021 Renegade Trailhawk. Loving it, do miss the manual, wish there was some places to go off road here but might look to move out west in the next few years.

Done a few basic mods, LED headlights and fogs, Pedal commander (what is up with that lag) which fixes some of the lag but not all. Waiting for crossbars, maybe next year do a bit more mods.

Any other suggestions to remove that lag, is another product better then the pedal commander?

Here is a picture after paint sealant and two turtle wax ceramic coats, though it is stock but it’s mine!

·
Super Moderator
4,165 Posts
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

Check out Madness they are great and one of our sponsors. MADNESS Autoworks

·
Registered
2021 Renegade Trailhawk
20 Posts
Welcome! I think after you drive it some the lag might ease up. I know ours has gotten much smoother at the 1500 mile mark. Granted we do quite a bit of off road ( dirt, mud, rivers, not Moab styl tho) and it’s really quite capable! My wife really loves it and I don’t get to drive it much but I handle all the maintenance so I test drive it when I’m “checking” it out lol!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Welcome! I think after you drive it some the lag might ease up. I know ours has gotten much smoother at the 1500 mile mark. Granted we do quite a bit of off road ( dirt, mud, rivers, not Moab styl tho) and it’s really quite capable! My wife really loves it and I don’t get to drive it much but I handle all the maintenance so I test drive it when I’m “checking” it out lol!
Sounds a lot like my deal. My wife gets the cool lifted jeep and I am stuck with something else.

·
Registered
2018 Renegade Latitude
121 Posts
Looks sharp!
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts