Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've got a 2017 Renegade Trail Hawk. Had it about 4 months so far and its off road abilities have amazed me. The last time I took it out was to Cleghorn Trail in the mountains near Silverwood Lake in San Bernardino County. There were a lot of other off road vehicles out there who were surprised on the extreme sections that I didn't take the bypass trail around. After some of them, I got comments from many Wrangler and Rubicon drivers that said Wow, I had no idea those could do that. Even a couple of dirt bike riders stopped to stay they were impressed I climbed that. The 4 wheel drive system on these Renegade Trail Hawks works great. The technology that this is based on was reminiscent of the AWD system designed by Porsche when they built the 959. Technology controlled engineered components open up a whole new capability that is exciting to be a part of. There will always be skeptics when something doesn't fit into the status quo of what people are used to seeing but that does not override the facts. I don't hope to overcome amazing obstacles with my Trail Hawk, I HAVE OVERCOME amazing obstacles with my Trail Hawk. One important attribute I appreciate about the Renegade Trail Hawk is its comfort to and from our off road locations. This makes the adventure a lot more palatable to my wife who can relax during the journey to and from. It also allows me to arrive at the trail head fresh and ready to tackle the off road driving experience and enjoy it more. I look forward to connecting with other enthusiasts in here who want to embrace the opportunity these rigs offer. Oh, I nicknamed my rig "Mighty Mouse".
, Rick

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts