Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone:

Got my new Trailhawk a bit over a week ago. Brand new to the Jeep culture, but was lucky to find that the renegade suited me perfectly when shopping for a new vehicle.

Live near the shore in NJ if anyone else lives nearby. I've only seen a handful of other renegades out there so far. Kinda cool to be the only one on the road most of the time. The funny looks are great.

Can't wait to have some free time and try the 4x4 on the beach.

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Jeep culture...like you, I'm brand new but enjoying the experience. Where in NJ you from? My wife's family is from upper NJ just outside NYC...Haledon and Patterson NJ...and close family in Montclair...

Mike K

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome to Jeep! :)

I'm a returnee-Jeeper myself, but am SO glad I came back. I've gotten a few weird looks myself, makes me chuckle. Mostly from others in Jeeps, especially the Grand Cherokees for some reason.

I get the Jeep-wave(/wave-back) from at least the folks in older Wranglers. I'm assuming because they remember the Renegade name back when it was a CJ model back in the '70's.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome!!!
Have a great time with your Jeep!

My husband has owned 2 Grand Cherokees but I'm SO excited to have my own Jeep ;)

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Hi everyone:

Got my new Trailhawk a bit over a week ago. Brand new to the Jeep culture, but was lucky to find that the renegade suited me perfectly when shopping for a new vehicle.

Live near the shore in NJ if anyone else lives nearby. I've only seen a handful of other renegades out there so far. Kinda cool to be the only one on the road most of the time. The funny looks are great.

Can't wait to have some free time and try the 4x4 on the beach.

Mike
Welcome! You're going to love the Jeep culture! I've wanted to get another Jeep since I crashed my Wrangler 7 or 8 years ago, and I'm so happy to be back behind the wheel of a Jeep!

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Got a white trailhawk. Never thought I would buy a white vehicle.
White on a car is awesome. My current vehicle and the previous one is white. I find having to clean a white car more often, but soon enough you will realize the white one will enhance the brown color (from the mud) more than any other color in the lineup. (And that's a good thing) :D lol

TS

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi mike! I'm in Cumberland County. What color is your TH?
Hey Lackadazikal. I've seen a Commando Renegade parked at the Cumberland Mall and driving down 55. Would that be you?

I live in CT but have family in Cumberland County, NJ and ordered my Red Trailhawk from a dealer down there. I ordered the end of May and am trying to be patient waiting for it to come in.

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Hey Lackadazikal. I've seen a Commando Renegade parked at the Cumberland Mall and driving down 55. Would that be you?

I live in CT but have family in Cumberland County, NJ and ordered my Red Trailhawk from a dealer down there. I ordered the end of May and am trying to be patient waiting for it to come in.
Oh, cool! It's not me. I'm anvil. :)

I will have to look for that one at the mall next time though! I haven't seen it around yet. I'll try to park next to it if I spot it. :laugh:

·
Registered
13 Posts

I am patiently waiting for my Renegade also, ordered end of May. Did you get the MySky? Im getting very impatient! Especially after finding this site, all I do now is read about everyones renegades! Lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am patiently waiting for my Renegade also, ordered end of May. Did you get the MySky? Im getting very impatient! Especially after finding this site, all I do now is read about everyones renegades! Lol
I ordered it pretty much fully-loaded with MySky, tow package, etc. I'm thinking it's going to be at least another month. But it is a tough wait.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.