Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm Steve from Stoke on Trent, UK and I'm swapping my Patriot Overland for a Renegade Longitude on Wednesday/Thursday of this week. I'll be sad to see the Overland go, what with all the bells and whistles but the Longitude seems a more than capable replacement. I'd already read some of the forums so hopefully there shouldn't be too many surprises for me.

I've seen there's a couple of members in this neck of the woods and was wondering how the Renegade copes with the well maintained roads around here ;)?

It's a shame this is blue and not black!! :ReneBlueWave:

· Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from Aberdare. Welcome to the world of the Jeep Renegade

:ReneBlueWave:

I would like a yellow Renegade waving smilie to add to my welcome posts :)

· Registered
63 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm Steve from Stoke on Trent, UK and I'm swapping my Patriot Overland for a Renegade Longitude on Wednesday/Thursday of this week. I'll be sad to see the Overland go, what with all the bells and whistles but the Longitude seems a more than capable replacement. I'd already read some of the forums so hopefully there shouldn't be too many surprises for me.

I've seen there's a couple of members in this neck of the woods and was wondering how the Renegade copes with the well maintained roads around here ;)?

It's a shame this is blue and not black!! :ReneBlueWave:

Welcome Steve,
I am in Stoke on Trent, roads are not a problem to me, the Jeep just soaks up the pot holes.

· Registered
153 Posts
Welcome on board!

I've had my Jeep since January and put 13k miles on in 6 months - no problems with comfort or motorway handling for the long journeys either - I'm looking forward to driving down to Germany early in the new year and testing the endurance!!

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like it's going to be Friday when I pick the new Renegade up. Yes, all the decent weather will be done with and the heavens will be opening, so I won't be able to give it a thorough inspection. Oh well, I'll take an umbrella and a chamois and do the best I can ;-)

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmmm, had a call from the main dealer saying there's been a mix up with the paperwork. They've apparently got me and another customer with the same surname who've ordered black renegades for delivery before the change in registration. What a coincidence!! They're now saying it'll be Monday. I've told them unless it happens I'll be expecting my deposit back and cancelling the deal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.