Super Moderator
4,057 Posts
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

Reactions: 11BoomSauce

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome. My list of desires for mine is so long it is ridiculous. I will probably only ever do half. I highly recommend a small lift and slightly larger tires. Made it easier to get in and out as well as completely bad a** looking. I waited until I needed new tires so minimizes the shock since you have to do part of it anyway.
Good luck and send pics with any changes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I have plans to get new headlights, bigger tires an possibly a small lift at some point. The lift and tires will most likely be the last thing that we do since I have no idea what size to get. We are very interested in the Outlaw headlights but the price of them is a bit high.

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Renegade 4WD Glacier Metallic
8 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good info here. Love those black 18 rims. I almost bought a green 2018 with those same rims but ended up getting a 2017 with silver 17's. Still totally stock right now but by next winter, I'll probably start looking at steel rims and snow tires. Maybe a throttle control like the Madness Go Pedal to tighten up the stock shift points and acceleration.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Boom, apparently you can go 255/55r18 with just a 1" spacer according to another recent post on the forum. All I know for sure is I went up a few sizes and I love the changes it makes in how it looks and drives.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good info here. Love those black 18 rims. I almost bought a green 2018 with those same rims but ended up getting a 2017 with silver 17's. Still totally stock right now but by next winter, I'll probably start looking at steel rims and snow tires. Maybe a throttle control like the Madness Go Pedal to tighten up the stock shift points and acceleration.
I’m loving the black rims as well! It was one of the selling points for us!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Boom, apparently you can go 255/55r18 with just a 1" spacer according to another recent post on the forum. All I know for sure is I went up a few sizes and I love the changes it makes in how it looks and drives.
Okay thanks! I’ll have to look into it once it’s time to get new tires. After a month of having it, I got a nail in the tire but it was too close to the wall. So I had to get a replacement. Is that the size you have on yours?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Okay thanks! I’ll have to look into it once it’s time to get new tires. After a month of having it, I got a nail in the tire but it was too close to the wall. So I had to get a replacement. Is that the size you have on yours?
No, because I have 17's. 235/65r17 to be exact which is way larger then the 205/60r17 that are stock on mine. I also put a 2" lift.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts