Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I just bought a 2015 Renegade Limited 4x4 in Alpine White. I bought it brand new and am excited about taking it on the highway next time I get a day off! I come from owning Hyundais (2005 Tuscon, 2007 Elantra). So, this is pretty exciting!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Congratulations on your new Limited. Enjoy every mile, I know I enjoy every mile with mine. :D

Reactions: jensjeep

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats. I bet you love it. I am a Jeep newbie, too. If anybody told me a year ago that my next vehicle would be a Jeep, I would have said, "And you'll be okay when the drugs wear off."
I've driven a lot of cars over the years; and decided a long, long time ago that I would only put my money into Volkswagen or Oldsmobile (I said it was a long time ago).
Anyway, after 18 years of Volkswagens, I was looking again; but VW only put incentives on diesel vehicles. I DON'T WANT DIESEL. I noticed the great look of the Renegade, and started some online homework. I found the exact Renegade I would have ordered at a nearby dealer, so I went there to at least drive it. AMAZED, I WAS! I thanked the salesman for his time and went home. Next morning I called him and worked out the details over the phone. As soon as I said, "Go ahead and start the papers," I get an email from VW extending factory incentives to gas models. It was the same incentive as offered by Jeep, so I didn't change anything. I picked up my Renegade that evening, and have been extremely happy for seven months now.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from the UK. Welcome to the world of the Jeep Renegade.

It is also my first Jeep and I am still loving it. I want another one come March 2019 when my current motability lease expires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.