Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Norfolk, VA. Just picked up my new 2015 Trailhawk yesterday. Alpine white (although I agonized a bit on the color.. as some have mentioned doing here on the forum). Only had it a day, but loving it. Premium leather group, Nav/Sat/XM upgrade, Safety and security group, My Sky Power roof, speaker upgrade, remote entry and start.

Really wish I had been able to get the bark/ski grey interior on a Trailhaw, but loving this nonetheless. Considered a 2016, but got a great deal on the 2015 for a year-end closeout. I'm pretty excited.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congratulations on your new Trailhawk!

Just got mine this week too - similar specs to yours - but no discount on my 2015, unfortunately! Can't help agonizing about colors, with so many great ones to choose from. I think the white looks really sharp as a Trailhawk. And I'm with you on the limited interior choices, although I'm not sure those of us with leather should complain!:D

Enjoy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on your new Trailhawk as well. I'm not "complaining" really. Love my leather interior. I just had the chance to see the bark/ski grey/orange in person... And, WOW! Really cool. Plus the inside of the Jeep just seems lighter/brighter.

But I'm fine with basic black and red accents!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.