Daystar lift
Bfg KO2 tires
Thule rack
Custom painted bike rack
Photos done by me :)

Attachments

· Registered
35 Posts
Looking great! Everything is on point without looking to flashy. Nicely done. What's the MPG like with the cargo basket and off-road tires?

· Registered
520 Posts
Love it, may do the same. But I think I will go with the Yokohama's Geolanders. Those KO2's are just to heavy. But it looks nice. What size KO2's are those? Is that the 1.5 lift? but no spacers correct??

· Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Beautiful pics!! And welcome to the forum!

Love it, may do the same. But I think I will go with the Yokohama's Geolanders. Those KO2's are just to heavy. But it looks nice
I'm in the same boat. I really love the BFGs and had them on my old XJ. But they are pretty heavy. Just not sure I want to lose the MPGs. I'll continue to think about it though. They definitely complete the look, that's for sure.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey everyone sorry if i reposted on the site... thanks for all the love here... more stuff coming as of tomorrow..

Rigid Industries and I partnered and Ill be putting on a 40inch Radiance Light bar.. White backlit
TWO side mount for the basket lights.

I just did the AEM intake.

Stereo is done

couple more things on the way as well..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.