Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just picked up a new 2015 Trailhawk a week ago and have been absolutely loving it. I wanted a vehicle to replace my truck that is decently trail competent in stock form for camping, hiking, and dog hauling, and my search eventually lead me to the Renegade TH. I originally test drove a 2016 for the day and crawled up the side of a washed out, deeply rutted trail and I just kept waiting for it to bottom out, but I was pretty impressed at what you can get away with without scraping.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I forget just how fancy the Renegade's can be decked out. The TFT color instrument cluster screen in particular is quite nice.

Reactions: PNW

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum! I forget just how fancy the Renegade's can be decked out. The TFT color instrument cluster screen in particular is quite nice.
That's part of the reason we went for a Renegade, we originally wanted a Wrangler but the options are extremely sparse and it's not as good for hauling dogs. Plus we don't really need a Wrangler for the type of soft offroading that we do, it would have been overkill. We also saved a lot of money getting a 2015 compared to the other negotiations I was working.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.