Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Just had notification from my dealer that my Carbon Black Renegade Limited has arrived at the dealership, it will be registered as a 66 plate ready for me to drive off on 01/09/16.

I've always gravitated towards 4x4's, the Suzuki Jimny soft top was my favourite drive until it got too old and impractical to keep on the road. Swapped it for a new Suzuki Vitara, which I have nothing but problems with since collecting, so much so that I have rejected it after 11 months.

On selecting a new car, I drove everything over the past two weeks, Hyundai, Mini, Kia, Ford. The Jeep was the last test drive, I was concerned as I had been burned with the Vitara which was flatter than a flat thing. As soon as I saw it I was in love, the jeepy look always blows me away. The drive in a 1.6l Multijet was fun and responsive.

I booked in for an extended test drive the next day, took it our for an hour and tried it out on my work route, parking on my drive, town driving, motorway driving and it exceeded my expectations! I ordered mine on my return, I am waiting a few extra days over it's arrival to get it registered on the 66 plate. Cannot wait to get my paws on it, it's like the jimny, but better.. so much better!

Hi Jeepers!

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Two things about the Vitara I found odd and put me off even considering one were (and i know they may be inconsequential too some) NO arm rest OR Heated seats. They arent even options. On an expensive vehicle you'd have thought it would have heated seats at least.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I missed the arm rest in my previous vehicle, a 13 plate Scenic. Volvo had been fitting heating seats as standard for many years. Nowadays Volvo offer them as an option. Buying something like a Volvo, I would expect heated seats as standard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.