Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been loitering here for a few weeks whilst waiting for my Renegade Longitude to be delivered. Well it happened today and so far it's living up to to my wishes :)

Just the one query (minor) which I'll post to the appropriate forum.

Peter.....

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from Aberdare. Welcome to the wonderful world of the Jeep Renegade.

Are you into meets? If so, please see my 'meets' thread in the UK section.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Peter,

seems you are a lucky one. Ordered mine end of June and promised end Sept delivery....my dealer Palmers Hemel Hempstead now tell me (after reading on this forum about the delivery codes on the FCA website) that mine is not even built yet!
I see a black Renny go past me every day - so frustrating.
Good luck

Peter

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had no extras on mine (apart from the spare wheel & boot floor which are dealer fit items) so my car was ordered from the UK stock. I guess it was 3-4 weeks from order to delivery.

Does your order include extras that require a factory fit ?

Peter....

BTW mine is Carbon Black but its not me teasing you ;-)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi all,

I've been loitering here for a few weeks whilst waiting for my Renegade Longitude to be delivered. Well it happened today and so far it's living up to to my wishes :)

Just the one query (minor) which I'll post to the appropriate forum.

Peter.....

:ReneBlueWave:
Nice one Peter , you are just up the road from me, I'm guessing you got it from it Westaway?
Enjoy the Renegade mine is a White Limited with a Star on the bonnet and a snoopy dog on the back, so if you see me give us a flash !

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice one Peter , you are just up the road from me, I'm guessing you got it from it Westaway?
Enjoy the Renegade mine is a White Limited with a Star on the bonnet and a snoopy dog on the back, so if you see me give us a flash !
Indeed it was Westaway....I'll get ready to flash you (ooh Matron !)

Peter.....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll post some Pics when I've given it a clean as its got a weeks worth of dust on it ;-)

I've also got some 'Whispbar' roof bars to fit this weekend.

Peter.....
Hopefully (if i've done this right) a Pic is attached of my 'Carbon Black Longitude with the 'Whisper' roof bars :D

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.