Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I have to say that is one nice long informative video review. Only thing wrong with it is that the title says Road test but I didn't see him doing a road test in the video. Also the comments, OMG, I just want to wash my eyes with Ajax after reading them. But overall very good video.

This other video shows the Renegade lights at night. Something I haven't seen previously. I didn't know the door cup-holder had a light. And it seems the center cup-holder does also, at time index 5:15 but I think its the reflection.

2015 Renegade at Night

TS

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to say that is one nice long informative video review. Only thing wrong with it is that the title says Road test but I didn't see him doing a road test in the video. Also the comments, OMG, I just want to wash my eyes with Ajax after reading them. But overall very good video.

This other video shows the Renegade lights at night. Something I haven't seen previously. I didn't know the door cup-holder had a light. And it seems the center cup-holder does also, at time index 5:15 but I think its the reflection.

2015 Renegade at Night

TS
I agree about the no road test and **** the comments were brutal. But if you read that main person complaining didn't have any idea what he was talking about. The Consumer Reports website said they were still testing. Thanks for your video I haven't seen that one yet!

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I stand corrected on t road test, there was one but it was 4 seconds long. lol

TS

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
So true. I especially love how he makes you feel getting in and out of the vehicle like if you are actually doing it. His other review of the Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) was awesome. Godzilla never looked so cool. My ex boss over at automotiveforums had an earlier model. Brought back memories.

TS

·
Registered
68 Posts

2015 Renegade at Night

TS
Hello. In our trail hawk with the premiun interior, the center cup holder does has a ring of back light. Very nice touch. overall very impressed with ours. Thanks Norm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.