Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm replacing the Pirelli AT2's with Yokohama G003's. When I installed the Teraflex 1.5" lift I had Les Schwab do an alignment but they didn't tell me how bad the camber was. I didn't catch it until it was too late and even though I flipped the tires and had a new alignment done with camber bolts to correct it, my Pirellis are toast. I decided to go with the G003's for the 8 ply and more aggressive tread.
Lesson to anyone putting in a lift, make sure you get camber bolt to prevent premature wear on your tires.

·
Super Moderator
4,159 Posts
Nice looking meat! Have fun with them.

Reactions: NachesHawk

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm replacing the Pirelli AT2's with Yokohama G003's. When I installed the Teraflex 1.5" lift I had Les Schwab do an alignment but they didn't tell me how bad the camber was. I didn't catch it until it was too late and even though I flipped the tires and had a new alignment done with camber bolts to correct it, my Pirellis are toast. I decided to go with the G003's for the 8 ply and more aggressive tread.
Lesson to anyone putting in a lift, make sure you get camber bolt to prevent premature wear on your tires. View attachment 2396350711 View attachment 2396350712
What made you choose the Yokos?

·
Premium Member
2,707 Posts
I have Yokohama Geolanders and they are no where as good and chunky looking as yours. Thankfully I am due new front tyres in the next couple of months (y) (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts