Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am a bit on the impatient side in waiting a bit to complete the next round of add-ons to my Rene.

I found a Daystar winch mount at the local 4 Wheel Parts, stopped by to look at it, and went ahead and bought it. I installed it after work tonight and it wasn't that bad at all.

I ordered the following items and am impatiently waiting for them to show up:
Klearz dark side marker covers
Madness Auto black lug bolts
Mopar black grill trim rings
Daystar hoop and wings for the winch mount - they were having a sale, so what the heck :)

While the front end was apart to install the winch mount, I went ahead and pulled off the trim rings since I had easy access. I should have the black replacements here on Thursday and the lug bolts on Friday. Both of those should be a quick install. The side marker light covers are made to order, so they will be a bit. The last two Daystar pieces are about 2 weeks out - 1 in their warehouse and the other on the way.

I will post some pictures once this next round is all done.

Then, I will be looking at swapping out the Jeep logo on the hood from chrome to black and trying to decide if I need a set of sliders.

Erik

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Received and installed the black lug bolts from Madness yesterday - purely cosmetic, but I like the look.

Received and installed the Mopar black grill trim rings today - simple as can be since the other ones were already removed. Again, purely cosmetic.

Got the shipment notification email from Klearz for the side marker covers and they should be here by the 29th.

Hopefully by the end of the month I won't be waiting for any of my current items to arrive and I will be done with this round.

Next on the horizon will be to either just remove or replace the chrome Jeep emblem on the hood with the black one, decide if I want sliders with or without the step, and what/how much to spend on a winch that will, hopefully, rarely get used.

Erik

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.