Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This last Saturday I had the opretunity to drive probably the only trailhawk in NJ. After the test drive I proceded to start the process of placing a custom order. A few minutes into the preliminary dealer mumbojumbo my sales person was called away from the desk by the floor manager. Very shortly after my sales person came back and proceeded to tell me he can not spend anymore time placing an order for a Renegade. I asked for the floor manager who the stated "we can not costum order Renegades"
After walking out of the dealer and calling Chrysler direct, it was explaind that no dealers are able to take costum orders until all the first shipments have been delivered.

Anybody have this same experience? Has anyone had any luck getting an order processed?

Attachments

· Registered
1 Posts
I was told the same thing on 3/21. Test drove the dealer's first Renegade to arrive - a white Latitude with auto tranny. Drives nice, rides nice, great visibility. Checked a 300 mile radius around my area (Rochester, NY) - NO manual transmissions scheduled to arrive. I also haven't seen any listed with the MySky sunroof option. The dealer tried to special order the options I want, but FCA is not allowing any special orders on Renegades at this time. Seriously? No manual transmission? Disappointed.

· Registered
1 Posts
This last Saturday I had the opretunity to drive probably the only trailhawk in NJ. After the test drive I proceded to start the process of placing a custom order. A few minutes into the preliminary dealer mumbojumbo my sales person was called away from the desk by the floor manager. Very shortly after my sales person came back and proceeded to tell me he can not spend anymore time placing an order for a Renegade. I asked for the floor manager who the stated "we can not costum order Renegades"
After walking out of the dealer and calling Chrysler direct, it was explaind that no dealers are able to take costum orders until all the first shipments have been delivered.

Anybody have this same experience? Has anyone had any luck getting an order processed?
Yes I told dealer call me when they are able to

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.