Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder how many buyers, as a percentage, have experienced absolutely no quality problems with their Renegade. How do you start a simple poll? (IT dunce here!) Quality Issues V" s absolutely no quality issues . And if there are issues do you categorize them to get a realistc view of where FCA gets it wrong?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Zero problems.

But I only got 300 mi after 1 month ownership. FWIW all miles driven in freezing temperatures, worst was 0 with -15 wind chill.

Because of cold temps I'm not out joyriding, too **** cold. I did take it in a dirt patch but otherwise it's a WONDERFUL winter car. The heater warms up faster, but the heated seats such as usual for FCA product. Engine is also noisy and vibrates until it's warmed up. I can't wait for warmer temps so I can enjoy my Jeep.

Currently after a hard day's work I look forward to getting in the Renegade and have a comfy commute home. Renegade is very comfortable, great visibility and under adverse conditions it gives me great confidence. I love my Renegade!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well I'm only at around 1200 miles but no problems at all for me. I even find myself looking forward to going to work just so I can drive it again... And as soon as I get there I can't wait to leave (but that's nothing new :) )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.