Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my son stepped on the no step trim and cracked it. Ive been searching with no luck for a replacement part online but I'm coming up empty. Other than no step trim replacement what other key words can I use? Or does anyone know the part name and or number?? I have a 2017 altitude. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
So my son stepped on the no step trim and cracked it. Ive been searching with no luck for a replacement part online but I'm coming up empty. Other than no step trim replacement what other key words can I use? Or does anyone know the part name and or number?? I have a 2017 altitude. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
check your local junk yard, they can search other yards for the part

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Google? "Side Sill molding"

Looks like they only supply the whole side. Rip-off!

6MA47U5LAA
6MA48U5LAA

Check your vehicle year/spec for the correct ones. Or as jeff1 says, scrapper time.

Have you asked if a bodyshop can plastic weld it?
Thanks! I have not asked a body shop, it just happened last week and to be honest i was hoping to find the part and install myself to save $.

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk 2.4L
166 Posts
I'm getting ready to completely remove mine and replace them with a little step bar for my toddler. I can't convince him to keep off the sill strip, and honestly, it's useless to me anyway. It makes sense for him to try to use it lol I'm waiting for the day he breaks it. All of the plastic trim and accents are not meant to last for those of us actually using these Renegades anyway.

Let us know what solution you find and how it all works out for you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.